We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our friendly and hard-working web team. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
- Job Summary
1. Minimum 1-3 year experience in delivering WordPress websites.
2. Experience in Theme integration.
3. Advanced level knowledge of WordPress, WordPress plugins, css, html , jQuery and AJAX.
4. Must have experience in delivering ecommerce websites based on Woocommerce.
5. Good understanding of crossplatform and crossbrowser issues.
6. You must have proven experience in creating responsive websites.
7. Use common sense at all times and pay close attention to detail.
8. Sound understanding of SEO principals including, but not limited to adding/integrating the following: Google Webmaster services, robots.txt, Ithemes Security plugin, SEO metadata, Google analytics
9. Experience in Bootstrap is added advantage.